Navigation : Forums > Forum Général > Reporting players who break the Code of Conduct?

Pages : 1 Poster un nouveau sujet Ajouter un message
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Posté le 12/10/2017 à 10:35:03 Message N°1 #
hi,

I was playing a Wild ranked game with a Paladin (I have his name in memory) who won in the end. Despite loosing I thought it was a rather good game, as it continued until we both had like 5 cards left. After the game he added me as a friend, only to insult me in the rudest of ways calling me all sorts of names. He then proceeded to unfriend me right after the insults. I couldn't help but laugh at this player, thinking to myself that he just scored himself quite a long ban from the game... However, looking in-game and on the forums, I can't find anywhere to do this... What's up with that? Can it really be that you can just get away with this sort of behavior with no consequences?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17615681745

Mobile Video Launch
Profil Citer
Benjamin

Posté le 02/02/2019 à 10:33:51 Message N°2 #
Players are the people who are too much supportive and talented in different demands. By choosing this site edu birdie review you will be able to know about the tactics.
Profil Citer

Navigation : Forums > Forum Général > Reporting players who break the Code of Conduct?

Pages : 1 Poster un nouveau sujet Ajouter un message

Se rendre directement sur le forum :